On Wednesday, November 20, we will be holding Parent Teacher Interviews from 5:00 to 7:00. Report Cards will be available one day early for any parents attending the event. Teachers will be in their classrooms for interviews.
There will be coffee, treats, and entertainment in the Student Centre as well. We would love to see most of you there!
For parents who are unable to attend on Wednesday evening, Report Cards for Term 1 will be sent home on Thursday, November 21. They will also be accessible on Parent Connect under the Folder tab.
Grads! You must submit your grad clothing order by October 31, 2019, which is coming up soon!
Payment can also be made online. Contact the office to have the order total added to the Fees tab in Student/Parent Connect.
Here is the order form:
PVSS Grad Clothing Order Form
- Schulich Leader Scholarships are prestigious entrance scholarships awarded to high school graduates enrolling in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) programs at our 20 Canadian partner universities.
- Recognizing the increasing importance and impact that STEM disciplines will have on the prosperity of future generations, businessman and philanthropist Seymour Schulich established this $100 million scholarship program in 2012. This program encourages our best and brightest students to be the next entrepreneurial-minded pioneers of STEM innovation.
- Graduate high school in the 2019/2020 academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be entrepreneurial-minded and plan to enroll in an eligible STEM program at one of our partner universities (view eligible programs at schulichleaders.com/universities)
- Meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Leadership (entrepreneurial or community)
- Financial need
- Not planning a career as a medical practitioner or researcher. This includes doctors, dentists, nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, optometrists, etc. This scholarship is for entrepreneurial-minded innovators outside of the medical community.
The school nominates one student to be a Schulich Leader Nominee.
How to Apply: By November 30, 2019, please submit the following to Ms. Prince:
- The universities you wish to attend
- Your top three achievements (academic or other) – 50 words maximum per achievement
- Essay demonstrating why you should win – 600 words maximum
- Short answer to identify where you see yourself in 10 years – 50 words maximum
- Two single-page letters of reference that include email and telephone contact information for verification